Requirements for the renter (driver)
• Minimum age: 21 years
• Driver’s experience: not less than 3 years.
Forms of payment
• The rental price shall be payable at the signing of the contract in cash or by a credit card.
• Rental fee must be paid in full during vehicle pickup.
• All rates are quoted in EURO.
Car rental rate includes
• Unlimited mileage
• Liability insurance
• CDW (Collision Damage Waiver)
• VTW (Vehicle Theft Waiver)
• VAT – Local taxes
• VFW (Vehicle Fire Waiver)
• Prepaid road taxes• 24 hours emergency phone support• Breakdown assistance
• FREE Child seats
• FREE maps
• FREE tyre chains
Our rates do not include: fuel, additional service in case of fines, tolls, parking tickets, and any other penalty or charge issued by the Authority related to the vehicle circulation, and anything not expressly included;
100 EUR refundable deposit in case of returning the car without damages and full petrol tank
Period of hire
• Rental days are calculated on 24 hours basis
• The delay of a car for 4 or more hours shall be paid as its rental for the next day
• Standard rentals apply only within the borders of the Bulgaria. The vehicle cannot be driven out of the country
• All authorized drivers are required to qualify to drive the vehicle. We are able to authorize additional driver without additional fees
• All vehicles are delivered with a full tank of fuel (unleaded gasoline or diesel), clean and fitted with necessary equipment. The renter have to drop off the car in the same condition
Equipment of thehehile
All vehicles are equipped with the following:, a spare tyre, a jackscrew, a spanner, a first-aid kit, a fire-extinguisher, waistcoat and reflective triangle. The Lessee is fully responsible for all traffic and parking fines obtained during the rental and any other breach of law and its consequences.